Outwood celebrates strong Primary Results for 2018

The 2018 Primary Results were released this week, and we are all celebrating superb performances.  The Trust headline data has gone up an impressive 8% in the expected standard for Reading, Writing and Maths combined (from 68% in 2017 to 76% now – the national average is 64% this year). The higher standard, which was already high in 2017 at 17% is now an incredible 25%. Outwood Primary Academy Lofthouse Gate has hit 90% for expected standard, the first Outwood primary to do this. Outwood Primary Academy Greystone, in their first year have jumped up 25% in expected standard to be better than national average now (65%) and Outwood Primary Academy Littleworth Grange also had a leap in results going up 21% in expected standard to hit 74%. 

A huge well done to all of our children for these amazing results.  

Lauren Orange